Extreme Performance and Reliability for the Pro
Seeking massive capacity and extreme performance for pro-level gaming, graphic design and animation? Make sure your desktop is powered by the Toshiba X300 Series 3.5” desktop internal hard drive and explore a whole new world of awesome speed and performance. Offering massive storage of up to 6TB1, plus a wealth of advanced data protection features, this drive delivers impressive high-storage density and capacity that can keep you moving at lightning-fast speed. Thanks to a built-in cache algorithm and advanced buffer management, this drive delivers excellent read/write performance in real time. Meanwhile, drive stabilization technology helps minimize vibration to improve tracking accuracy and performance during read and write operations.
High Performance Designed for the Pro
- 7,200RPM speed with 128MB data buffer delivers exceptional performance that gamers and creative professionals demand.
High Storage Density and Capacity
- High-precision head positioning supported by advanced format technology (physical 4KB sector) and dual stage actuators for impressive high storage density and capacity up to 6TB1.
Enhanced Real-Time Performance
- On-board cache algorithm and buffer management optimize cache allocation between read and write cycles for improved real-time drive performance.
High Quality and Reliability
- Built to last with steadfast quality and reliability
Data Protection Technology
- Ramp loading technology reduces wear to the recording head and media for improved drive reliability. Built-in shock sensors detect impact, shielding adjacent track data.
Drive Stabilization Technology
- Secured motor shaft at both ends helps reduce system-induced vibrations, stabilizing the platters for improved tracking accuracy and performance during read and write operations.
Native Command Queuing (NCQ) Support
- Optimizes the order in which received read and write commands are executed, resulting in increased performance and reduced mechanical workload from the drive.
Excellent for Graphic Design / Gaming / Animation
Capacity1: 4TB, 5TB, 6TB
Compatibility2: PC and Apple computers with a Serial ATA interface
Interface: Serial ATA 3.0 (SATA)
Interface Speed3: Up to 6 Gbit/s
Form Factor4: 3.5 inch
Rotational Speed: 7,200 RPM
Average Latency Time: 4.17 ms
Buffer Size: 128 MB
Inch (WxHxL): 4 x 1.03 x 5.79
Milimeter (WxHxL): 101.6 x 26.1 x 147
4TB, 5TB: 25.4 oz (720 g)
6TB: 27.2 oz (770 g)